Keyboard 3 Player
Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Key 3 Player: YOUR_NAME”
The email must include the following:
- link (not attachment) to a video of you playing
If you are considered, we will respond with the pay rate (and other information) for the job.
Please note: Transportation to Post Playhouse is not provided. Housing is provided.
Professional Actor Auditions (by appointment)
- Chicago, IL — Feb 2
- NYC — March 20 and 21
Seeking actors to play multiple roles in 4 of 5 shows in our repertory season:
- Mary Poppins
- Sister Act
- The Music Man
- A Year With Frog & Toad
- Little Shop of Horrors
All professional actors will perform in Mary Poppins, Sister Act, and The Music Man. All professional actors will perform in either A Year With Frog and Toad or Little Shop of Horrors. This is a 14 week contract with competitive pay from May 13 to August 18.
Auditions will be by appointment only, so please INCLUDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Links to video clips. These may be actual performance videos featuring you singing solo, or simply 32 bars of your best song. (Please do not attach videos directly in the email. Use links to YouTube, Vimeo, etc.)
- Which city (Chicago or New York) you’d like to audition in
Email submissions which fail to include all four of the above will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Local Actor Auditions (No appointment necessary)
Auditions for Adults and Young Actors will be held at Post Playhouse. Join us at either of our local auditions:
- Sunday May 5: 1:00pm
- Monday May 6: 6:30pm
The schedule for each day and the specific roles we are seeking is currently TBD. Check back here closer to the dates of the auditions for more information.
Please bring the following:
- Closed-toe shoes — sneakers are best; no sandals, please
- Clothing that you can move in comfortably
- A headshot or current picture of just you and resumé (If you do not have a headshot/picture and resumé, do not worry. We will take a photo of you and just have you fill out a form, so please attend anyway!)
- Your schedule for the entire summer (so we can discuss any conflicts)